GEO Size Guide
Men Apparel Sizes:
Women Apparel Sizes:
Youth Apparel Sizes:
Find Your Perfect Shoe Size & Fit:
Never bought shoes online before? Worried about getting the right fit first time?
Our carefully handmade size guide gives you top tips to make sure we make your first experience with us a happy, successful and memorable one.
We know that proper fit is so important to overall foot health. To help you make an informed decision, we have provided you with these fit assistance tools.
Measure Your Shoe Size at Home
- Tape a piece of paper down to the floor.
- You are going to trace an outline of your foot onto this paper, so pick a hard surface that's easy to draw on.
- Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper.
- Bend your leg slightly, with your shin in front of your ankle.
- You may stand, sit on a chair or crouch down.
- You may go barefoot, or wear the socks you typically wear with shoes.
- One foot is often slightly larger than the other. For best results, follow these steps for both feet and use the larger measurement.
- Trace your foot: Draw the outline of your foot all the way around. If you're having trouble with this step, have a friend trace your foot for you.
- Mark the length and width of your foot on the paper: Use your marker to draw straight line touching each side of the outline.
- Measure the length of your foot: Use a tape measure or ruler to measure from the big toe to heel of your foot. Write this number down. This number will largely determine your shoe size.
- Measure the width of your foot: Record the distance across the widest part of the ball of your foot. Many shoes come in different widths, so this number will determine which version to buy.
- Subtract 3/16th of an inch from each number. This is to accommodate the small space between the line made by the pencil and your actual foot.
- Taking care when measuring will help us get the right fitting shoes to you first time.
- Foot size can vary, so please measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
Please select your shoe size when ordering your shoes. We don`t yet offer half sizes so if you are between sizes please decide whether to go up or down according to your chosen style.
Use the Shoe Size Conversion table below to find your size in US, UK and European sizes.
Cricket Bat Sizes:
Cricket Soft Leather Sizes:
Batting Gloves Sizes:
Batting Leg Guards Sizes: